Welcome to the beginning of Moon Talk Designs, LLC!

I was asked to share the trials and tribulations of starting a business from the beginning! On a shoe string budget! And on a wing and a prayer! These are my thoughts, right or wrong, as we grow. We hope you will continue to watch us and our growth. And we hope IF you are starting your own business, you will avoid some of the mistakes we make! If you avoid even one simple wrong turn, this was worth my time and effort putting this together!
Enjoy the ride....
.......to the moon!!

8/3/11

FaceBook …Twitter.….LinkedIn…. and may God bless…. !


Many decisions have been made with the help of FaceBook. I will put words out there and ask for ideas…. thoughts… preferences….  I’ve put product out there and asked what people think of it,  would they buy it…. Would they rather see something else?  A LOT of things have been tabled because of lack of interest!  I have told my ‘friends’ that they are the ‘foundation’ of Moon Talk and together we are building a strong foundation for a strong future!  I hope they DO realize how important their opinions are to me!  They are my buyers… I can like… LOVE something, BUT IF they DON’T, it isn’t going to sell!  It’s as clear as that! You have to please your customers !   They will let you know what makes them happy!  It may be a simple ‘like’ on your page  or a page full of comments! 

But getting to know each and every one of them is the fun part! As of today MT has 625  ‘friends’ !!  That is pretty AWESOME for not even being on FB for a year!!   Things have slowed down a bit right now, but I expect them to pick up in the near future as word about MTD gets around. 

Using Twitter has not been as easy for me… and using LinkedIn has even been harder!  Eventually MAYBE I’ll get the hang of all of them!  Blogging has been the easiest,     I like to talk (can you tell!!) So in turn I like to write...   … with FB the second but most useful

Social networking is the way to go. And this ‘old dog’ will be learning some ‘new tricks’. Welcome to the world of technology! 

No comments:

Post a Comment